Friday, January 21, 2011

C in DC's full set

Here's my full set of Bride's Tree Ornaments. I started in January 2008. I completed January - July pretty much on time and began November. Then I had my twins, and things slowed way down. Over the next 2.5 years, I stitched August - October, and December. Sadly, November's angel isn't done and probably won't be for several years. It requires too much attention to detail for me to stitch on it much. It goes with me to doctor's and car appointments, when I know I'll be sitting (without kids!) for long stretches of time.

I'm glad I participated in this SAL and am pleased with the results. Except for the angel, all of the charts, materials, etc., came out of my stash or were freebies. (If you click on my name in the tags, you can see the posts containing the details of the designers and materials.) Thanks to Jennifer and Aury for organizing the SAL.

2 comments:

Carol's Stitching said...

The ornaments look wonderful and you'll get the November angel done. Slow and steady wins the race and you are right; little ones seriously puts a dent in your stitching time. Have fun and enjoy them; the stitching can keep!

Aury said...

Great Set!!! Congrats for finishing it!!! Thanks for your participation :D

Aury