Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January, February, March

 January - Protection
The house pattern comes from Better Homes and Gardens 2001 Cross Stitch Designs. So does the pattern for the writing. The ornament is stitched on 14-count Darice white plastic canvas.

February - Love
This Valentine-style heart pattern comes from Better Homes and Gardens 2001 Cross Stitch Designs. So does the pattern for the writing. The ornament is stitched on 14-count Darice white plastic canvas.


March - Good Wishes
This is a little bigger than some of my other ornaments, but the new bride went to Hawaii on her honeymoon so I thought it was just perfect. The hibiscus pattern comes from Tropical Flowers: A Designing Workbook (from the Hawaiian Designing Collection). The pattern for the writing comes from Better Homes and Gardens 2001 Cross Stitch Designs. The ornament is stitched on 14-count Darice white plastic canvas.

2 comments:

DUSTY said...

Lovely ornies

Linky4now said...

I LOVE your ornies - esspecially the house! Are your patterns posted anywhere? My daughter is getting married and I had decided to put her together a box of "special" ornaments -- I never knew of this "Bride's Tree" idea! I have been collecting ornaments for many months but want to include some of my own personal handiwork (I know I could never complete an entire set) and I just found your ideas and blog... and I would love to find the house pattern. Thanks for any additional info!